|Compressor Mounting||Direct Mount|
|Fitting Type||Vertical Pad|
|Oil Type||Pag 46|
|Suits||Hyundai Excavator & Skid Steer|
Our Price: $855.50 inc.GST
We work directly with manufacturers and wholesalers to offer Genuine OEM A/C compressors at a fraction of the dealership list price. All our OEM Compressors come pre-filled with oil, pre-installed clutch, coil and pulley for easy installation.
Available on backorder
All new parts come with a 1 year warranty from original date of purchase.
When installing a new compressor please follow the installation procedure.
(1) Whenever a compressor is to be replaced, the A/C system should be thoroughly flushed with an approved flushing agent. Any residual solvent must be removed with compressed air or nitrogen.
(2) The receiver/dryer or accumulator must be replaced.
(3) If your vehicle is equipped with an orifice tube, you must replace it as well.
(4) Parallel flow condensers cannot be thoroughly flushed and need to be replaced. Tube and fin condensers can be flushed and do not need replacing.
(5) All our compressors come pre-charged with oil, it is advised the oil be drained and refilled to your vehicle manufacturers specifications. (This information will often be located on a decal under the bonnet or on the radiator support panel.)
(6) Once fitted and oil charge is complete, rotate compressor clutch by hand a minimum 10 times. A concentration of oil in the compressor can cause damage on initial start up. (By doing this simple step this scenario can easily be avoided.)
(7) Once the system is flushed and new parts are installed, the system should be evacuated for a minimum of 30 minutes.
(8) Recharge with the correct amount of refrigerant.
In the unlikely event you need to make a warranty claim please attach a copy of your receipt clearly showing the above steps had been carried out by an ARC (Australian Refrigeration Council) licensed technician, auto electrician or motor mechanic, along with a copy of your original receipt as proof of purchase.
Failure to follow the installation procedures will void your warranty.
Any part subject to a warranty claim must be returned for assessment. Any part found to be defective due to a manufacturing defect will be either repaired or replaced at the discretion of Cool Car Air Conditioning. Warranty covers parts only, sold by us from the original purchase date. We accept no lability for any consequential loss, damage or any other associated costs. By purchasing through us you agree to these terms.
© 2021 Cool Car Air Conditioning | BUILT BY GETMILK