|Suits||Nissan Patrol Y61
Our Price: $45.50 inc.GST
We work directly with manufacturers and wholesalers to offer Receiver/Driers a fraction of the dealership list price. All our Receiver/Driers are guaranteed a perfect fit. When replacing an A/C Compressor it is always recommended the Receiver/Drier be replaced at the same time.
Part Number: CCA-14108
|Suits||Nissan Patrol Y61
|Dimensions||28 × 20 × 20 cm|
|1997 - 2002||Nissan||Patrol|
NISSAN MAXIMA A33 (12/99-11/03)
NISSAN MICRA K11 (95-97)
NISSAN PATHFINDER R50 (2/99-6/05)
NISSAN PATROL Y61 (12/97-) 2.8ltr Turbo Diesel
NISSAN PATROL Y61 (12/97-) 4.2ltr Diesel
NISSAN PATROL Y61 (12/97-) 3.0ltr Turbo Diesel Automatic
NISSAN PATROL Y61 (12/97-) 3.0ltr Turbo Diesel Manual
NISSAN PATROL Y61 (12/97-) 4.2ltr Turbo Diesel (97-9/01)
NISSAN PATROL Y61 (12/97-) 4.2ltr Turbo Diesel (10/01-)
NISSAN PATROL Y61 (12/97-) 4.5ltr Petrol Automatic
NISSAN PATROL Y61 (12/97-) 4.5ltr Petrol Manual
NISSAN PATROL Y61 (12/97-) 4.8ltr Petrol Automatic
NISSAN PATROL Y61 (12/97-) 4.8ltr Petrol Manual
NISSAN NAVARA D22 (4/97-15) 2.4ltr Petrol
NISSAN NAVARA D22 (4/97-15) 2.7ltr Diesel
NISSAN NAVARA D22 (4/97-15) 3.0ltr Turbo Diesel
NISSAN NAVARA D22 (4/97-15) 3.0ltr V6 Petrol
NISSAN NAVARA D22 (4/97-15) 3.2ltr Diesel
NISSAN NAVARA D22 (4/97-15) 3.3ltr V6 Petrol
All New A/C Parts come with a One Year unlimited kilometre Warranty from the original purchase date.
Correct A/C Compressor installation procedures must be followed, incorrect installation may damage the A/C Compressor and void your warranty. Please familiarise yourself with the following steps before installing your new A/C Compressor.
(1) Whenever a compressor is to be replaced the oil in the old compressor must be drained and examined. Compressor oil should always look “clean”. If there is any water, moisture, sludge, discolouration or metal particles present, the entire A/C System must be thoroughly flushed with an approved flushing agent and the Receiver/Drier or Descant bag and Condenser replaced. Failing to do this will Void your warranty.
(2) The receiver/drier or desiccant bag must also be replaced.
(3) If your vehicle is equipped with an orifice tube it should be inspected and replaced if necessary.
(4) Parallel flow condensers cannot be thoroughly flushed, if there is any contamination it must be replaced. Tube and fin condensers can be flushed and do not need replacing.
(5) All our compressors come pre-charged with oil, it is advised that the oil from both A/C Compressors is drained into separate containers and measured. Refill the new A/C Compressor with the same amount of oil that was drained from your original Compressor. If the entire A/C System has been flushed, refill the Compressor oil to your vehicle manufacturers specifications. Always make sure you use the correct type of Compressor oil.(This information will often be located on a decal under the bonnet or on the radiator support panel.)
(6) Once fitted and oil charge is complete, rotate the compressor clutch by hand a minimum of 10 times. A concentration of oil in the compressor can cause damage on initial start-up. (By doing this step this scenario can be avoided.)
(7) Once the system is flushed and new parts installed, the system should be evacuated for a minimum of 45 minutes to evaporate any remaining solvent or moisture before regassing.
(8) Recharge your A/C Compressor with the correct amount of refrigerant.
(9) Any compressor returned will be assessed as the root cause for it failing before a warranty claim can be accepted. If there is cross contamination or the compressor has been “running dry” ( inadequate amount of oil ) or a new receiver/ drier or Desiccant bag had not been fitted in that circumstance no warranty claim will be accepted.
In the unlikely event you need to make a warranty claim please attach a copy of your receipt from your Mechanic or Auto Electrician clearly showing a new receiver/ drier or desiccant bag had been fitted to your vehicle at the time your Compressor was installed. If installation was not done by a mechanical workshop you will need to provide us a copy of a verifiable receipt clearly showing a new receiver/ drier or desiccant bag suited to your vehicle had been purchased.
Warranty strictly covers parts only, sold by us from the original date of purchase. We accept no liability for any consequential loss, damage, or any other associated costs. By purchasing from us you agree to these terms.
© 2021 Cool Car Air Conditioning | BUILT BY GETMILK