Delphi V5 Yellow
Our Price: $45.00 inc.GST
This A/C control valve is a direct drop in replacement. Simply remove the circlip that locks the A/C control valve into position, remove and replace. It is highly recommended a visual comparison is made to the corresponding image before purchase. This is a non refundable item.
Part Number: CCA-13536
Delphi V5 Yellow
All New A/C Parts come with a One Year unlimited kilometre Warranty from the original purchase date.
Correct A/C Compressor installation procedures must be followed, incorrect installation may damage the A/C Compressor and void your warranty. Please familiarise yourself with the following steps before installing your new A/C Compressor.
(1) Whenever a compressor is to be replaced the oil in the old compressor must be drained and examined. Compressor oil should always look “clean”. If there is any water, moisture, sludge, discolouration or metal particles present, the entire A/C System must be thoroughly flushed with an approved flushing agent and the Receiver/Drier or Descant bag and Condenser replaced. Failing to do this will Void your warranty.
(2) The receiver/drier or desiccant bag must also be replaced.
(3) If your vehicle is equipped with an orifice tube it should be inspected and replaced if necessary.
(4) Parallel flow condensers cannot be thoroughly flushed, if there is any contamination it must be replaced. Tube and fin condensers can be flushed and do not need replacing.
(5) All our compressors come pre-charged with oil, it is advised that the oil from both A/C Compressors is drained into separate containers and measured. Refill the new A/C Compressor with the same amount of oil that was drained from your original Compressor. If the entire A/C System has been flushed, refill the Compressor oil to your vehicle manufacturers specifications. Always make sure you use the correct type of Compressor oil.(This information will often be located on a decal under the bonnet or on the radiator support panel.)
(6) Once fitted and oil charge is complete, rotate the compressor clutch by hand a minimum of 10 times. A concentration of oil in the compressor can cause damage on initial start-up. (By doing this step this scenario can be avoided.)
(7) Once the system is flushed and new parts installed, the system should be evacuated for a minimum of 45 minutes to evaporate any remaining solvent or moisture before regassing.
(8) Recharge your A/C Compressor with the correct amount of refrigerant.
(9) Any compressor returned will be assessed as the root cause for it failing before a warranty claim can be accepted. If there is cross contamination or the compressor has been “running dry” ( inadequate amount of oil ) or a new receiver/ drier or Desiccant bag had not been fitted in that circumstance no warranty claim will be accepted.
In the unlikely event you need to make a warranty claim please attach a copy of your receipt from your Mechanic or Auto Electrician clearly showing a new receiver/ drier or desiccant bag had been fitted to your vehicle at the time your Compressor was installed. If installation was not done by a mechanical workshop you will need to provide us a copy of a verifiable receipt clearly showing a new receiver/ drier or desiccant bag suited to your vehicle had been purchased.
Warranty strictly covers parts only, sold by us from the original date of purchase. We accept no liability for any consequential loss, damage, or any other associated costs. By purchasing from us you agree to these terms.
© 2021 Cool Car Air Conditioning | BUILT BY GETMILK